Servings: 1 quesadilla
- Cutting board
- 2 Small Bowls
- Frying pan
- 2 tsp Canola oil
- 2 tbsp Green pepper
- 1 tbsp Onion
- ¾ tsp Taco seasoning
- 2 large Eggs
- 2 tbsp Water
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1 pinch Black pepper
- 1 large Flour tortilla
- ¼ cup Shredded cheese
- Wash and dry your hands.
- Place a cutting board on the counter with a damp cloth underneath it to keep the board from sliding around.
- Dice the green pepper and onion and place in one bowl.
- Crack the eggs into a small bowl. Add the 2 tbsp of water, and a pinch of salt & pepper.
- Using a fork, whisk until all ingredients are combined. Set aside.
- Place a medium frying pan on the stove top and turn onto medium heat. Add 2 tsp of oil.
- Add the diced peppers and onions. Cook, stirring often until the vegetables soften, about 2 minutes.
- Add the taco seasoning and stir.
- Place one tortilla onto a plate.
- Pour the eggs into the pan and stir while cooking to make scrambled eggs.
- Scoop the egg mixture onto the tortilla.
- Pick up the tortilla by the edges and gently place it back into the warm pan. Sprinkle the cheese over top.
- Cook for 1 minute to melt the cheese and brown the tortilla and then, using your heatproof flipper, fold in half, pressing down on the tortilla.
- Turn off the stove top and slide quesadilla onto your cutting board.
- Cut quesadilla into 3 triangles.
- Serve warm with salsa and sour cream.