Join PEIACL today and together we can create a truly inclusive society!
Prince Edward Island Association for Community Living (PEIACL) Membership Benefits:
As a member, you have added your name to the hundreds across Prince Edward Island who are interested in advancing the inclusion of individuals with intellectual disabilities. Plus, our membership is free!
With a current membership with PEIACL, you will have access to and receive the following benefits:
- Access to support and advocacy services and resources
- For example: Transitions support and services guide, and transitions planning workbook
- Access to our “Hotel Respite” program
- Support and guidance with Registered Disability Savings Plan (RDSP) planning
- Access to library, resources, and staff which can assist you to connect with family members, PEIACL board members in your area. As well, this may connect you with support on a local, provincial, and national level.
- Opportunities to share, meet and network with other family members to create communities, events, and moments where everyone belongs; and a chance to build inclusive communities and an inclusive province.
Please return completed form to:
40 Enman Crescent, Room 273
Charlottetown, PE C1E 1E6
Or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
As a member of PEIACL, you will be supporting the efforts, started over sixty years ago, to create good lives, inclusive communities, and advocate for human rights for persons with intellectual disabilities and their families.